Our Expert Advice For Smoking Hookah
Here is a list of tips for achieving the perfect smoke! It includes a variety of themes, from packing to coals so read ahead to inform yourself on some the pro-tips we have for you.
- Most bowls can hold anywhere from 15 to 25 grams. However, you can pack as much as needed without packing too tightly of course.
- Hookah Tobacco that is properly stored (look for your specific brand’s indications) should last anywhere from 1 to 2 years after purchase or use.
- Natural coals are best because they won’t interfere with your shisha flavor so give coconut a try.
- You can reuse natural coals if they are not puny once cooled. Just rinse off and allow to try for a whole night.
- Make sure the water level of your base should be 1 to 2 inches higher than the opening of the downstem for a cloudier session.
- If your shisha is smoking too hot or harshly, then consider taking away a coal! Too many coals tends to lead to this.
- You should clean your hookah after each use for perfection! And to prevent unnecessary calamities such as flavor ghosting or rusting.